dinsdag 28 september 2010

Going Dutch or...




As a blogger who is just new in the blogging scene and who does not even write in English I find it very nice to see that I have had 56 visitors from America, 26 visitors from Canada and 19 visitors from England only this week! And then I don't even mention countries like Spain, Singapore, Belgium and Germany, because yes, you also visit my site! Thank you so much for that! 

Of course my visiting rate is nothing compared to the other blogs that are visited hundreds of times a day, but for me as a beginner (who does not even writes just about fashion) it's nice to see that there are people who take the time to visit my blog.Therefore I decided to write specific articles, which are also interesting for foreign visitors, in English.
If you guys leave some more comments on my posts, you will make me totally happy. Because the number of comments remains seriously short of the number of visitors!

Thanks everyone!!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben bij toeval op je blog terecht gekomen, heel leuk! Ik heb dezelfde interesses :) keep up the good work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Altijd leuk om te zien dat je blog wordt bezocht door zoveel verschillende mensen uit verschillende landen hé :) thank god for the internet ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je hebt echt een leuke blog! Ik en mijn vriendin hebben er ook een, ook in het engels, misschien zou je onze blog ook kunnen volgen? XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top